Public Sector Reform Division (PSRD)
The Public Sector Reform Division (DoF) provides dynamic improvements on public services through a wide range of methodologies and approaches. It supports organisations, by working collaboratively to promote innovation and reform, utilising a wealth of experience and best practice models:
- Business Consultancy Service is the principal source of internal consultancy across the NI Civil Service, which shapes and enables change, by delivering high quality consultancy support.
- The Innovation Lab creates innovative environments, by exploring challenges, testing ideas and developing pioneering solutions.
- The NICS Library provides a library service to all staff in the NICS, including provision of desk-top access to a wide range of information resources.
- The Economic Advisory Unit is responsible for benchmarking best practice on reform related activities and overseeing the OECD review and the Transformation Fund.
- The Engagement Branch is responsible for delivering a portfolio of engagement initiatives aimed at supporting and enabling public sector.